What is the delivery time of my order?
All articles which are directly available comes out of our stock. We aim to deliver goods in South Africa within 3-5 business days. Only unforeseen circumstances could cause a delay.
What are the delivery costs?
The prices for the products on our website are including vat, we also offer free delivery within South Africa for orders over R500. Should your order be below the value of R500 there is a flat rate fee of R135 for delivery.
My order has been cancelled
An article or order can be cancelled for different reasons:
- If the product or products of your order is / are not available your order will be cancelled or changed. When your order has been cancelled, new articles will not automatically be sent to you. When the articles are available you will be able to place a new order on our website yourself. In these circumstances our Customer Service department will contact and inform you.
- If the address is unclear or incorrect (e.g. New housing estates) When an order is cancelled your payment obligations expire and you will be refunded the amount you paid. The refund time depends on the payment method.
Address and time of delivery
All orders will be delivered on Monday to Friday by one of our couriers or transporters. Orders can NOT be delivered at a PO box. We require your regular physical address for deliveries.
When the courier or transporter is unable to deliver your order on the first attempt, they will come by at a later time to try to deliver the order again. Should you not be present at the second attempt, then the courier or transporter will leave an info notice with instructions on how to still get your order delivered or collected.
When you order multiple articles at once, we will do our best to deliver all articles in one shipment. The delivery time of your order will be adjusted to the article with the longest delivery time.
Exchange and Return
For exchange and return, see our Exchange & Return Policy.
In case of any doubt and/or questions you can always contact our Customer Service.
Terms and Conditions for Delivery
For Terms and Conditions for Delivery see our Article 5 in Terms and Conditions. In summary:
- Delivery takes place by giving the customer control over the goods.
- The customer is obliged to accept the purchased goods at the moment they are handed over to him.
- If the customer refuses to accept the goods at the place of delivery or the customer is negligent in providing data or instructions, which are necessary for the delivery, the goods which were intended for the delivery will be stored at the risk and expense of the customer, after we inform the customer of this.
- Following delivery, the customer shall bear the full risks for the delivered goods.
- We have the right to select the means of transportation.
- We have the right to make part-deliveries.
- Unless we have explicitly agreed to a specific delivery date in writing, stated delivery dates can in no case be regarded as a strict deadline.
- The customer will issue all information or instructions that are necessary for the delivery, or which the customer can be reasonably expected to understand are necessary for implementation of the Contract, to us in a timely manner. If the above-mentioned information and instructions are not issued, or not issued in a timely manner, then we are entitled to suspend the implementation of the Contract. The additional expenses that are incurred through the delay will be borne by the customer.